• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey guys!

Frogg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys! I'm looking forward to learning more about pokemon from you guys. I'll admit I'm a total noob about the last couple years of pokemon. I just got a 3DS a month or so ago, and it hit me like a truck how far the games have come from the first pokemon games.

It's good to meet y'all

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello! Welcome to the site :) If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys! I'm looking forward to learning more about pokemon from you guys. I'll admit I'm a total noob about the last couple years of pokemon. I just got a 3DS a month or so ago, and it hit me like a truck how far the games have come from the first pokemon games.

It's good to meet y'all

Hey!

Welcome to the site :) If you need anything let me know ;)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello! As others have said- welcome :)
If you've got any questions feel free to ask away and I'll help in any way I can =D!

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey! welcome to the site, if you have any problems (site wise) you can always ask me :)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon! :)