• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hey, it's me :D

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Guys,

this will be a somewhat short introduction to the person behind the name eclipzer @ perfectpokemon.

My name is Philipp, i live in Germany, more exactly in Würzburg in Bavaria.
Im @ the age of 21 and born at the 5.08.1992 and currently living together with my girlfriend - we're together since 2 years now.
We both are students @ the university in our town and im currently learning to get my trainers-license to work as a fitness-trainer while studying to sustain myself with money :)
Until i reach that trainers-license goal im trying to get some money with the best hobby i have - POKEMON - i never stopped playing this beloved game of us and im still hooked - it feels like love forever and eva <3

I found this site with the help of a friend's @ a stream on twitch where i sponsered the Streamer's giveaways with my Pokemon i collected.

If you have any questions about me or want to get in touch with my service leave a short message or post something into my chat. :)
Im a very active member of every forum i was registered and so im looking forward to get in touch with all of you here @ Perfectpokemon.

Greetings from Germany

Philipp :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site! :D
I'm Dylan :D
Hope to see you around more :D

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Dylan :)
Thank you for your welcome :)
Im a very active member of every community i joined, so watch out :) :p

BTW: I have to say - this site's design and control is somewhat perfectly done and very intuitive
Big props @ the designer !

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Cordell :D haha, i see what you did there.
I already read everything of use :) but thank you for the advice, unbelievably its the first thing ive done here, lol. :D