• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi everybody

Jamesbpd14

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!

So I'm currently deployed to the Middle East and decided to pick up a *New* (ie mega fancy) 3DS and a copy of alpha sapphire about a month ago. Needless to say I'm hooked all over again, I hadn't played since the days of Gold and Silver. While I don't exactly have the time to be breeding the perfect pokemon over here, I'll probably take a look at getting a few off the forums to fill out a lineup I prefer. If anybody could kindly point me to the most reputable guy/gal here to perform these transactions with would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokemon!

If you want have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me! :)

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to perfect pokemon James!. Also welcome back to the world of pokemon :p As cheza said feel free to message anyone if you need anything. As for most reputable sellers there are many. Chaos, cheza, cait, acebreederbrock, giaquando, there are loads really up to peresonaly preference as to who you buy from. I'd suggest taking a look through the sellers forum and reading through them and find the one you like :)
Enjoy your stay here at Perfect Pokemon :)