• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hi everyone,Need advices

coffeebean

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone I've been playing pokemon for 715 hours by now but I focused on breeding and completing the pokedex than in battle.Can someone please give me advice on good teams?Or any good 3v3 team suggestion and set up?Also need some advice in 6v6 battle :) any response would be appreciated. I want to learn more from you guys :)

coffeebean

Youngster Joey
Credits
uhm any combinations would odI'm trying super singles XD I'm not an experienced battler so I know a little of set ups and counter attacks

coffeebean

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes ofcourse.

Goodra,Kangaskhan(Mega),Druddigon,Whimsicott,Gyarados(Mega),Chandelure,Tyranitar,volcarona,Heliolisk,Clawitzer,Exploud,Gastrodon,Conkeldurr,Honchkrow,Venusaur,Salamence,Jolteon,Aegislash,Greninja,Sylveon,Latios,Blissey,Vaporeon,Weezing,Cofagrigus,Absol(Mega),Gengar(Mega),Charizard(Mega),Shiftry,Krookodile,Gardevoir,Milotic,Pinsir(Mega)Dragonite,Sableye,Ninetales,Noivern,Genesect,Shaymin,Groudon,Darkrai,

thats all I have ev trained XD

Shooting_Quasar_Ditto

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
use cofagrigus, Ttar, sableye, maybe syleveon porygon 2, cressilia and a slow fighting type (or metagross) i highlighted the ones you don't have and you might have to rebreed some of them to give them 0 speed ivs

testing