• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi, I am new here.

Guinea

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there, I am Guinea and I love mostly everything pokemon (Video games, TCG, TCGO) and I joined this forum yesterday :D So, I hope I have a good time here and hopefully I get in a team (requested for leafwinds). I am also wondering how to battle a gym and get a gym badge?

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokémon!

To earn gym badges, simply reply to the gym thread of the type you wish to challenge. The gym leader will then accept your challenge, and work out a time to battle. If you defeat the gym leader, they'll award you with a gym badge. If not, you can challenge them again in 3 days. :)

Be sure to read over the rules of the gym challenge before challenging. All gym challenge rules can be found in the poke gym challenge forums. They're the top threads.

If you have any other questions, or concerns, please contact me or another staff member! :D

Guinea

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokémon!

To earn gym badges, simply reply to the gym thread of the type you wish to challenge. The gym leader will then accept your challenge, and work out a time to battle. If you defeat the gym leader, they'll award you with a gym badge. If not, you can challenge them again in 3 days. :)

Be sure to read over the rules of the gym challenge before challenging. All gym challenge rules can be found in the poke gym challenge forums. They're the top threads.

If you have any other questions, or concerns, please contact me or another staff member! :D
Alright thank you, also are you a team officer for team elite? I sent a request to join.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Alright thank you, also are you a team officer for team elite? I sent a request to join.
You've been accepted, welcome to Team Elite! :D