• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi there!

Daniel the Dragon Master

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm Daniel the Dragon Master (Just call me Daniel). Joined this site a few days back.

I've played Pokemon for around 15 years and always liked Dragon type Pokemon. Since I fought Lance the Dragon Master on Pokemon Gold (Gameboy) it has been somewhat of a dream of mine to own every Dragon type Pokemon in the game and as we all know that list keeps on getting bigger each new generation.

Jetpack

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Lance was always one of my favorite's back in gen 2 as well, I loved when he took out that Rocket hideout by Lake of Rage. I know we've already met through my shop but I hope you enjoy your time here!

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the community Daniel!
If you have any questions or concerns about this forum or if you're looking for Pokemon just message me! :)

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello @Daniel the Dragon Master :) Welcome to PP, please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

On a side note, yes, dragon pokemon are just <3