• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hoenn Remakes!

Hoenn Remakes!

By Jiggly
Published 

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm really sure that Mega Evolutions will return due to Latiosite & Latiasite not being an official thing as of now.
Maybe this is how they plan to get it out there?

I feel pretty confident mega evolutions will still be part of the game, but they'd have to remake the story for that - so I'm kinda "ehhh"

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm really sure that Mega Evolutions will return due to Latiosite & Latiasite not being an official thing as of now.
Maybe this is how they plan to get it out there?
I think the lati@sites will come out in october, to promote the new game

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
wow chaos...

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Ugh, I don't feel like waiting so long! But anyways, #TeamOmega

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
4084a32b488daa86cbb558045d8641fade4771cd11711b47fa39577bb6045b5b_1.jpg

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I think the thread's title should change to "Gen 3 Remakes." Nowhere in the trailer or the announcement does it say it's going to take place in Hoenn region like they did when HeartGold and SoulSilver were announced. While it's safe to say that they'll probably take place in Hoenn, I think it's safe to change that until it's official.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#TeamAlpha

#ScrewMccloud

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I think the thread's title should change to "Gen 3 Remakes." Nowhere in the trailer or the announcement does it say it's going to take place in Hoenn region like they did when HeartGold and SoulSilver were announced. While it's safe to say that they'll probably take place in Hoenn, I think it's safe to change that until it's official.
It wouldnt be a remake if it didn't take place in Hoenn. o_O itd just be a new game.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
What do you guys think will get megas?

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
MhXH5ea.jpg

tumblr_n57s0ch14V1qj6j09o1_400.gif

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
It wouldnt be a remake if it didn't take place in Hoenn. o_O itd just be a new game.
I'm not saying it won't be, but the announcement never said that it would take place in Hoenn. It's just curious that they wouldn't say that. When HeartGold and Soulsilver were announced, Game Freak announced that players would "return to the mysterious region of Jhoto." It said no such thing about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. This could be a reference to the reason they said "Discover a whole new world." I'm not saying it won't be in Hoenn. I'm just saying that nothing is confirmed. It could simply mean that this "whole new world" could be a reference to how much Hoenn has changed since the Kyogre & Groudon incidents, meaning that they would be actual sequels. But it's purely speculation. Again, not saying it won't be in Hoenn, but nothing is confirmed.

testing