• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hoopa Event Code — 450 PC (US $3) each

I

IdeaJackson1

Hi Guys :D

I am selling Hoopa Event Code (Singapore Maxsoft Manesh) @ 450 PC (US $3) for each serial code.

If you are interested, please leave a comment in this thread.

• I am a trusted seller, and I never scam my customers. When you buy from me, you have nothing to worry. Please check out my username "IdeaJackson" in Google to confirm this fact.
  • I am not online from 12:00am to 11:00am (Singapore time). During this time period, I will not be serving you.
  • If I am online, I will reply to you immediately within 15 minutes. If not, I will probably be taking a break... I am a human, so I will also need some rest (-_-)"

Thank You, and Have a Nice Day :)

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Guys,

I live in Singapore, and there is an event here whereby we can get Singapore MaxSoft Manesh Hoopa event code.

Currently, I have 5 new Hoopa serial codes that I want to sell to you guys, so is anybody interested?

Here's the photograph proof:

View attachment 1110

Please leave a comment in this thread, and we can always negotiate on the PC and the quantity you would like. If you just want to buy 1 to 2 codes, I am also perfectly ok with it :)

I am so happy to post my first new thread in PerfectPokemon.com!!! I am looking forward to serve you customers :p

Thank you so much for your interest and I sincerely hope that you guys will have a really nice day :)

Ken
How much for all 5 and could you get a 6th one?

I

IdeaJackson1

How much for all 5 and could you get a 6th one?

Hello Zac1297,

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it :)

Yes, I have more than 5 serial codes.

I am looking to sell each serial code at US $8. May I know how many PC equals to US $8? Sorry, I am a new seller here, so I don't really know about the conversion between PC and US Dollars...

Have a Nice Day :)

Ken

Hi this is my first time doing this but I wood like one please

Hello Andrew55,

Thank you so much for replying, and I am also a new guy here :p

I have more than 5 serial codes, so I can also sell you 1 serial code. My standard price is US $8 per serial code. I am not sure about the conversion between PC and US Dollars though... I will ask the Moderators here to find out more information.

Would you like to buy 1 serial code?

Thanks,

Ken

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Zac1297,

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it :)

Yes, I have more than 5 serial codes.

I am looking to sell each serial code at US $8. May I know how many PC equals to US $8? Sorry, I am a new seller here, so I don't really know about the conversion between PC and US Dollars...

Have a Nice Day :)

Ken
1,200 equals 8 dollars.

I don't think it worth that much because of them being distributed online.

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
1,200 equals 8 dollars.

I agree i too am interested in the hoopa

I

IdeaJackson1

1,200 equals 8 dollars.

Hello Zac1297,

One local game store used to distribute free Hoopa serial codes to everyone. As long as you have what they are looking for, you will be given free codes. A lot of people took advantage of this crazy offer, so this game store no longer have any more codes.

Another local game store also distributes free serial codes, but it requires a painful and very time-consuming process.

There are some game stores who choose not to sell the serial codes only at all. They will require you to purchase a Pokemon-related product before they will give you free codes.

Other game stores are willing to sell the serial codes only, but at a very steep price.

I manage to clinch a deal with one local game store and I can buy serial codes from him/her at a much lower price.

In the Philippines, serial codes are not given away for free. You can either just purchase the serial codes only or you will have to buy a Pokemon-related product to receive free codes.

Therefore, I believe that my price is fair, and I am not trying to scam you. I am sure the other sellers will also be selling the serial codes at such prices, even though Hoopa serial codes are very saturated now in the market.

Ken

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello Zac1297,

One local game store used to distribute free Hoopa serial codes to everyone. As long as you have what they are looking for, you will be given free codes. A lot of people took advantage of this crazy offer, so this game store no longer have any more codes.

Another local game store also distributes free serial codes, but it requires a painful and very time-consuming process.

There are some game stores who choose not to sell the serial codes only at all. They will require you to purchase a Pokemon-related product before they will give you free codes.

Other game stores are willing to sell the serial codes only, but at a very steep price.

I manage to clinch a deal with one local game store and I can buy serial codes from him/her at a much lower price.

In the Philippines, serial codes are not given away for free, You can either just purchase the serial codes only or you will have to buy a Pokemon-related product to receive free codes.

Therefore, I believe that my price is fair, and I am not trying to scam you. I am sure the other sellers will also be selling the serial codes at such prices, even though Hoopa serial codes are very saturated now in the market.

Ken
Uh... I live in India that means no EVENTS! I know how it feels but its more painful for me...

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Zac1297,

One local game store used to distribute free Hoopa serial codes to everyone. As long as you have have what they are looking for, you will be given free codes. A lot of people took advantage of this crazy offer, so this game store no longer have any more codes.

In the Philippines, serial codes are not given away for free, You can either just purchase the serial codes only or you will have to buy a Pokemon-related product to receive free codes.

Ken
The code would be a go price if it wasn't distributed over facebook. The thing is I can trade pokemon events for the Hoopa, so I won't need a code if I find the right trader. Also I could wait until the NA region gets Hoopa. The most I would go for 6 codes are 5,000.

I

IdeaJackson1

Uh... I live in India that means no EVENTS! I know how it feels but its more painful for me...

Hello Pengcub Origins,

Singapore used to have no events, but suddenly there is shiny Gengar, shiny Rayquaza, and Hoopa?!!??!?

I

IdeaJackson1

The code would be a go price if it wasn't distributed over facebook. The thing is I can trade pokemon events for the Hoopa, so I won't need a code if I find the right trader. Also I could wait until the NA region gets Hoopa. The most I would go for 6 codes are 5,000.

Hello Zac1297,

Sorry for the slow reply. I am terribly slow with my math. Trying to calculate the conversion between PC and US Dollars :mad:

Are you saying that you are willing to buy 1 serial code at US $5.50?

Thanks,

Ken

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Zac1297,

Sorry for the slow reply. I am terribly slow with my math. Trying to calculate the conversion between PC and US Dollars :mad:

Are you saying that you are willing to buy 1 serial code at US $5.50?

Thanks,

Ken
Yes 1 code for 5.50 US dollars. That's all I believe the codes to be worth.

I

IdeaJackson1

Yes 1 code for 5.50 US dollars. That's all I believe the codes to be worth.

Hello Zac1297,

I can sell 4 codes to you for US $22. Would you be interested?

I will convert US Dollars to PC later. The math is giving me headache :confused:

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Zac1297,

I can sell 4 codes to you for US $22. Would you be interested?

I will convert US Dollars to PC later. The math is giving me headache :confused:
Ok, I will take the four codes. 22$ is = to 3300pc. Do you want me the pc now?

Easy way to do pc to US dollars is multiplying or dividing by 150

I

IdeaJackson1

Ok, I will take the four codes. 22$ is = to 3300pc. Do you want me the pc now?

Easy way to do pc to US dollars is multiplying or dividing by 150

Hello Zac1297,

Thanks for the order :) I would be selling 4 serial code(s) to you for 3300 PC (US $22).

Please kindly transfer the PC to me. After the transaction, I will deliver 4 serial code(s) to you via PM within 15 minutes.

I will also take a photograph of the code(s) as proof and send to you.

Thank You So Much and Have a Nice Day :)

Ken

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Zac1297,

Thanks for the order :) I would be selling 4 serial code(s) to you for 3300 PC (US $22).

Please kindly transfer the PC to me. After the transaction, I will deliver 4 serial code(s) to you via PM within 15 minutes.

I will also take a photograph of the code(s) as proof and send to you.

Thank You So Much and Have a Nice Day :)

Ken
PC have been sent. Please send them to be when you get a chance to. Also please tell me when you are willing to sell two more codes to me(I wan to complete me langue set). Also please but my name same where in the picture.

I

IdeaJackson1

PC have been sent. Please send them to be when you get a chance to. Also please tell me when you are willing to sell two more codes to me(I wan to complete me langue set). Also please but my name same where in the picture.

Hello Zac1297,

I have PMed you the 4 serial codes. I have also attached a photograph proof in that PM.

I want to thank you for being my first customer here. I am really very happy to make my first transaction here in PerfectPokemon.com.

Thank you so much and I hope that you will have a nice day :)

Ken

I agree i too am interested in the hoopa

Hello Pengcub Origins,

Would you like to purchase some Hoopa serial codes?

Thanks,

Ken

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got one jap hoopa for trade if you want I can trade you for two br shiny?