• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hoopa Event Code — 450 PC (US $3) each

I

IdeaJackson1

I am not being rude this how business . if want want you can low you price?

Hi ivan, please don't be angry. I am not looking for a fight, because trolling will only destroy a business's image.

Perhaps, if you want to do business, you can do it another way by starting a new thread. Would you really love it if I hijack your thread, steal your customer, say that this is how I do business, and please lower your price?

Peace

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi ivan, please don't be angry. I am not looking for a fight, because trolling will only destroy a business's image.

Perhaps, if you want to do business, you can do it another way by starting a new thread. Would you really love it if I hijack your thread, steal your customer, say that this is how I do business, and please lower your price?

Peace
that happen all the time in this website, if you think you offer good deal you shouldn't worry about other people still your business. and I am not ask for any trouble. have nice day

I

IdeaJackson1

that happen all the time in this website, if you think you offer good deal you shouldn't worry about other people still your business. and I am not ask for any trouble. have nice day

Hi ivan,

In one of my previous posts, I have explained why I have to sell my products at this price.

I always sell my products at a reasonable and justifiable price. I have never intended to charge my customers an obscenely high and unfair price. I always did this in the past, still do it now, and intend to continue this practice in the future.

Thank you for wishing me a nice day.

Peace

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@IdeaJackson Double posting isn't allowed here, I've already merged your post(s).

Randy1092

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Guys,

I live in Singapore, and there is an event here whereby we can get Singapore MaxSoft Manesh Hoopa event code.

5 new codes came from my secret sources after this thread has been posted :p, so I have a total of 10 codes.

I sold 6 codes to one customer, 2 codes to a repeat customer of mine, and 1 code to another customer, so I am now only left with 1 Hoopa serial code. The lowest I can go is US $6 (900 PC) per serial code, so is anybody interested?

Here is the photograph proof:

View attachment 1113

If you just want to buy 1 to 2 codes, I am also perfectly ok with it :)

I am so happy to post my first new thread in PerfectPokemon.com!!! I am looking forward to serving you customers :p

Thank you so much for your interest and I sincerely hope that you guys will have a really nice day :)

Ken
hello u still have?

I

IdeaJackson1

Thanks a lot for selling me hoopa, Ideajackson, very responsive and supe fast, it worked like a charm

Hello Ulises R,

I am glad that you like my service. Nice doing business with you.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Ken

Thanks a lot for selling me hoopa, Ideajackson, very responsive and supe fast, it worked like a charm

Hello Randy1092,

Thank You So Much for Your Interest, I really appreciate it :)

I still have 1 last remaining Hoopa serial code. My standard price is 1000 PC per serial code. Would you like to purchase 1 Hoopa serial code?

Thank You and Have a Nice Day :)

Ken

I

IdeaJackson1

Hi so how many hoopas do you have laft

Hello Andrew55,

I just contacted one of the local game stores, and they said they still have some left and they can sell them to me.

One of my repeat customers had pre-ordered 7 codes from me, so I still have 3 Hoopa codes left. Would you like to purchase some codes?

Even if you want to purchase 1 only, I am still perfectly ok :)

Ken

herven

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi ideaJackson,

Is your hoopa code still available? If possible could i buy from u using SGD? Singaporean here. Let me know via my email or here. Thanks!

I

IdeaJackson1

Hi ideaJackson,

Is your hoopa code still available? If possible could i buy from u using SGD? Singaporean here. Let me know via my email or here. Thanks!

Hi herven,

I am selling 1 SG Maxsoft Hoopa serial code at 450 PC (USD $3). Would you like to buy?

Ken

herven

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi Ken,

I am new to this forum. Just to confirm the code is still valid right? I would like to have 2.
Er, how do i do a transaction with u? Could i do fund transfer to u? U can contact me at [email protected]

I

IdeaJackson1

Hi Ken,

I am new to this forum. Just to confirm the code is still valid right? I would like to have 2.
Er, how do i do a transaction with u? Could i do fund transfer to u? U can contact me at [email protected]

Hi herven,

The code expires on 30 Nov.

If the codes are not working, please tell me. I will confirm with my local game store manager. I will refund you if I have confirmed with him that the codes have not already been used/redeemed, but the Pokemon company just happened to make these codes non-working anymore (@.@)"

2 codes would be 900 PC (US $6). If you are using a computer/laptop, there is a link called "Credit" on the top right of the website. Hover your mouse over that link. You will see one of the links in the popped-out menu called "Buy Credits". Click on that.

When you buy PC using PayPal, 1 USD is 100 PC. The minimum you must buy is 500 PC (5 USD). You can also buy 1000 PC (10 USD) or 10000 PC (100 USD), but it is completely up to you.

I hope you will find it useful. In this forum, all transactions must involve only PC, which makes it safe for you and me :)

Ken

I

IdeaJackson1

I guess i'll just get one code then. So i do a transfer to u?

Hi herven,

Hover your mouse over the top right of the website that has the text "Credit". A menu will pop out. Click on one of the links that say "Transfer". In the receiver box, enter my username "IdeaJackson". For the amount, put 450 PC. For the note, you can put something like "herven buying 1 Hoopa code".

I hope you will find it useful :)

Ken