• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How did you find Perfect Pokemon?

Qkvllzx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I searched for a site to buy pokemon from. lol
I lost my Y ver and with it, about half my collection..
Wanted to take a shortcut to rebuilding it.

Lady21

Youngster Joey
Credits
I literally saw someone's comment in wonder trade which said they bought Arceus and that's how I found out it can be done. Brilliant because how else are we late comers to the game supposed to fill the dex without this site?

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I literally saw someone's comment in wonder trade which said they bought Arceus and that's how I found out it can be done. Brilliant because how else are we late comers to the game supposed to fill the dex without this site?
GTS, I guess :3 and hope and time :D

sdm21983

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've played the game for several generations. I've done message board RPGs in the past, but haven't tried to join any pokemon communities or anything like that historically. Was just looking for ways to help acquire the Pokemon with the newer generations and this community based on what I saw jumped out given the impressive site that has grown around it. Just looking around now, but so far looks like it could be fun.

Kazuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was interested in selling some Pokemon so I did a Google search and you guys popped up! Really excited to start my own store and meet some awesome people!

texextra

Youngster Joey
Credits
I came across the site ages ago and was totally perplexed by it! This was maybe back when XY were released? Not sure…
Intended to get involved at the time but never got around to it. Eventually it slipped my mind!
Last year, I set up on eBay, providing a custom Pokemon service there. I wanted to get involved in discussion with others in the field, and stumbled across this little hub again!
I'm excited to become involved in the community here, it's a lot less alienating than eBay — so thanks for being here everyone!

Dark Rob

Youngster Joey
Credits
Where's that I found Perfect Pokemon from google search: "Pokemon Forum" and I tried to sign up on Pokecommunity forum it's not working for me so I looked on Pokemon Forum List and saw Perfect Pokemon but I'm curious to join Perfect Pokemon and sign up on Perfect Pokemon and I really love it. That's what I need to help my Pokemon get a better improve.

Daigusto_Ultimo

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I had looked up how to sell 6 perfect pokemon for real money and stumbled upon this site which, it seems a lot more stuff is available than just that and it piqued my interest.

V

VÉSTIGÉ

I was selling off all my console, computer and mobile game accounts online so that I can focus on playing a single game, Pokemon Ultra Sun.

While breeding for that perfect IV competitive Pokemon team, an idea just strike me and I did a little bit of research to see if I can try selling Pokemons too.

After trying out other forum platforms, I found this site and is still amazed by the niche community.