• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How did you find Perfect Pokemon?

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i stumbled on here when looking for places to trade and get friend codes on google saw a couple of mentions of pp.com and came to check it out

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
some people on shofu's stream linked it and i put it in and joined

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Was looking for the cheapest way to receive shinies :D And to also trade them out when I start breeding more.

Demonta

Youngster Joey
Credits
Someone subscribed to Shofu on Twitch with the username PerfectPokemon.com.....with clever advertising like that, I just had to check this site out.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
i founds the site through showdown where someone pmed me about it and so i joined

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
A certain someone (cough @doulie cough) PM'd me on Showdown in the way early stages back near the beginning of December. I guess he went down the users list in the Pokemon Trading room :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I got banned for selling pokemon on PS, josh sent me the link on a recruitment spree so i signed up because, I liked the concept :)

idracab

Youngster Joey
Credits
I went to google to find some find of pokemon community forums and the name "Perfect Pokemon" attracted me here :D

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
i was looking for a community to be a part of, and this showed up on google... best day of my life

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Eon_Blue

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was desperate to find a perfect Darkrai...decided to google it, this site was one of the first links. It took me maybe 2 days to set up a transaction regarding a perfect Darkrai and solely based off of that this became my favorite Pokemon site!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I heard from DuncanKneeDeep about this site from the winner of the FFA World Championship or something like that. I'm new, but this place looks great!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I heard from DuncanKneeDeep about this site from the winner of the FFA World Championship or something like that. I'm new, but this place looks great!
Hey @Dom, this member is an accomplishment of yours! ;)

Reactions: Dom

testing