• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How did you find Perfect Pokemon?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I encountered PP via a google search - I wasn't specifically looking for PP.
I was bored while playing Pokemon and hoping to find a community to connect myself with other breeders. I didn't find that here in PP, a majority of the people here generate and sell but the people are decent overall so I'll give this forum a chance.

I really like the concept this site is trying to push.

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
the power of google and my desperate need for a competitive Gallade with knock off brought me here xD

L

Lvl69Teemo

I found it by looking up a place to sell perfect Pokemon and this forum popped up :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
i was on this shitty little site called pokebase.

i say shitty because you'll post a thread for advice on a team you just made in the "team building section" after checking all the rules to make sure everything is good and your thread will get taken down by some mod. You go and ask them nicely like "hey i see you took my thread down earlier and i don't think i was breaking any rules that would result in this happening, but in case i did could you tell me what i did wrong so i can avoid this happening next time". and then NEVER GET A REPLY.

i was there when i first started getting into pokemon for real (battling and what not) last year sometime and someone in the chat mentioned this site (no link or anything) "hey guys do you know there is a site where people sell pokemon hahaha isn't that funny i would never do that" and what not. lots of controversy there, it's ok though because people there thought the clone glitch through trading was hacking and the worst thing you could possibly do! "what's that? their just a kid having fun with a GAME GLITCH, well what if they went and stole a car is it ok because their just a kid having fun"? like OMG people there are the worst! can't even stand up for someone (like when half the chat is like it's just a game leave the kid alone they get so serious about nothing).

ANYWAY me being the curious person i am i looked it up, me with my one good 6iv genesect before pokebank came out and posted in the Shout Box as a guest, made an account and started off small (still small) in a great community of pokemon peoples! :D

Last edited:

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
Well I was watching Pokemon battles by Shofu but one of your members was spamming up the boxes so I though what is this person blubbering about so I typed it in it looked boring at first so I closed it then in desperate need for an Arceus I rejoined it and have loved it since then

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I found this site through my friend Cheza on here. I was just finishing up x and y and wanted to check out the competitive world and whatnot. :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
i was just chillin in the wifi room on showdown and ToY messaged me telling me about the site and that should team elite. Thought i'd give it a go, i joined everything really wanting to get into that first tournament but i didnt have enough pc, was kinda active in the sb but i was kinda be left behind in all the other messages and i didnt wanna spam but wesley helped me out bit back in those early days and made me stay and i havent left since :p

Smileyofdoom

Youngster Joey
Credits
I found this site completely on accident :D It was a very pleasant surprise though. I was looking for guides on trading pokemon and saw this site. I have to say it's peaked my interests and I will be looking more into the site

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Got a pm on Wifi Showdown and was tempted to just use /ignore as i do on all random pms. But i thought i'd try this out and i have to say this website is pretty cool, and the community looks solid too.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Got a pm on Wifi Showdown and was tempted to just use /ignore as i do on all random pms. But i thought i'd try this out and i have to say this website is pretty cool, and the community looks solid too.

Was it from me :D

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Was it from me :D

^ Actually, yes - thanks for the pm, one of the few that aren't calling me the n word or trying to advertise their youtube channel lmao. Really glad i didn't just ignore this time, this website is seriously great. :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
^ Actually, yes - thanks for the pm, one of the few that aren't calling me the n word or trying to advertise their youtube channel lmao. Really glad i didn't just ignore this time, this website is seriously great. :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far, I'd recommend stopping by the introduction forum then looking for a team to join

The shoutbox is also the greatest place to jump right in to the community, Welcome :)

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
It's been a while since we've had some active discovery stories in here.

Share with us how you found PerfectPokemon guys!

It helps us know what you were looking for and how to draw in more active members as far as advertising goes.