• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How did you find Perfect Pokemon?

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I found it on my Google search for trading sites

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Straight up, googled "Buying 6IV pokemon". Was seriously expecting reddit to come up. It did not.
The rest is history.

AdamC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well it all started with battle spot..
After beating oras and building a few what i thought were good teams, i decided to battle them online. Well as im sure most of you know winning without mons with perfect ivs and a good ev spread is very difficult. So i decided i would start looking for ways to make my own perfect pokemon, that led me to discovering the new 3ds i bought with the Majoras mask decorated on it was incompatible with the software i needed to gen my own mons.
So then i googled pokemon 6ivs for sale and BAM perfectpokemon.com
Ever since been bumming around the site.

Serpentine

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Hi there I'm new here. I've always been a fan of pokemon since the first gen. I couldn't get into Black&White so I stopped for a while. I was in to the card game as well but I shopped after the HS expansion. I'm still quite into the PTCGO though. I finally got a new 3DS and I'm back into pokemon with Omega Ruby to prepare me for Sun&Moon! I am still learning the site. I look forward to making friends and get some help in getting back to pokemon since I forgot some things! I want to make a good team and eventually get to help others too.

It started from listings on Ebay, then on someone's FB page and looking for info on certain pokemon on various sites. Then I spotted a topic started by someone on GameFaqs that lead me here! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/72125719

BlueWaters

Youngster Joey
Credits
Who introduced you to the website? Or what caused you to stumble on it?
I was playing Pokemon X, in the passerby section of the PSS a strange Pokecentre shaped avatar popped up. Being curious as I am I googled what came up, 'perfectpokemon.co' and turned up here.

samarthupadhayay

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I have a sad story I put 10 days in search of shiny Latios after 1000000 I lost counting I got a shiny Latios I was like yeay gotta show them all but then I got urge to get shiny greninja well after 788 eggs I got it then I got a shin Latias from wonder trade I was like brothers rock but but someone asked my shiny latias for a shiny 6 Iv ditto but but it was not a 6 Iv it was crappy 3 Iv i cried just like that one day I put rest of my shiny team in poke bank but then the worst possible thing happened it it got expired and all of them gone all of my 5 Iv Pokemon I cried aloud [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20] then my friend said go buisness in this site and I said f!! Off but I gave it a try and now I still don't have 6 Iv ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Well I have a sad story I put 10 days in search of shiny Latios after 1000000 I lost counting I got a shiny Latios I was like yeay gotta show them all but then I got urge to get shiny greninja well after 788 eggs I got it then I got a shin Latias from wonder trade I was like brothers rock but but someone asked my shiny latias for a shiny 6 Iv ditto but but it was not a 6 Iv it was crappy 3 Iv i cried just like that one day I put rest of my shiny team in poke bank but then the worst possible thing happened it it got expired and all of them gone all of my 5 Iv Pokemon I cried aloud [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20] then my friend said go buisness in this site and I said f!! Off but I gave it a try and now I still don't have 6 Iv ditto

You know you can re-up on your pokebank sub and all your mons will still be there, right?

Hilda White

Youngster Joey
Credits
Found it by inquiring about a pokemon trading forum into google.
My hopes were realised. :) Great looking place!

samarthupadhayay

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi I have a new happy story so I bought some Pokemon from some seller it was pretty good I just love those Pokemon but then I got a guy who tought me about Genning the Genning service I do is not good but still it's enough for giveaways and someone who don't care about OT I can do enough I guess anyway I did have a bad past but now I have a good future and that's that :) I am happy I can to this site and now I am forming groups for King of ring 3 :)