• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How do I get Black Kyurem?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I see something about you have to dna splice between zekrom and Normal Kyurem or something? I dont get how that works. Also since I caught a shiny zekrom, if I splice them , will I have a shiny black kyurem?

And is black kyrurem legal for OU?

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
You answer your questions:

You get access to the DNA splicer once you have both Zekrom and Reshiram in your party and go the place you catch kyurem(it's inside the cave).

Once you have the DNA splicer and have a Kyurem plus either a reshiram or Zekrom in your party, just find the DNA splicer in your bag and choose the two pokes you want to fuse(always click Kyurem first), and *poof* you have a powerful Dragon

Just remember that both kyurem forms will ALWAYS take from the kyurem, it will never be influenced by the Zekrom or Reshiram besides deciding what form it will be.

testing