• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How to Obtain the Eon Ticket

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Obtaining the Eon Ticket

So as many of you probably already know, the 'conventional' way of obtaining the Eon Ticket is via Streetpass. This however isn't convenient for all of our members due to location and commitments.

No worries.

I earlier on today stumbled across a method known as 'Homepass'. It requires a little bit of fiddling about with, and it won't work for everyone - but it did the job for me.

All credits go to the author of the thread on Reddit
The thread can be found Here

Questions?

I had to fiddle about with this a little so I can try to answer some of your questions if need be. And of course anyone else who achieves and understands this is welcome to share their input when helping people!

Thank you! Is there anyway I can repay you for sharing this?
You're welcome! As I said before - all credits go to the Reddit poster. If you are however still feeling generous then why not donate some PC to @bank or @NovaBank !

Thank you for dropping by!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'm still trying to trouble shoot my homepass.. I attempted this last week because I got a hold of the ticket and wanted to share it in the NZ.

Hey, what kind of error are you getting? Or what part of the process isn't working? Plus what OS are you using :)?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey, what kind of error are you getting? Or what part of the process isn't working? Plus what OS are you using :)?
I'm at the part where I created the virtual wireless adapter, and I'm sharing the network and spoofed Mac with my actual wireless card and I'm connected through Ethernet for internet access. The 3ds detects the ssid and I'm able to connect to the ssid, but the network itself cannot connect to the internet.

I tested the connection with my smartphone as well and it could not connect to the internet either. I made sure the wireless card has its sharing options enabled.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
The sharing options are enabled on the NZ@McD1 right? Have you tried putting them on - on your usual Wi-Fi connection?
Try netsh wlan stop hostednetwork and turn your DS off, then turn the hosted network back on before reconnecting your DS (providing you haven't tried this already).

Let me know if any of this fixes it!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Tankn you for the advice, I'll try running the stop command and reconnect my 3ds to it. The thing is the 3ds does indeed connect because when I check the status of the network for the NZ ssid, it reports the MAC of the 3ds is connected.

I simply run ipconfig to pull up what's going on with my networks.

K

Krelbit

I've tried this, and it doesn't seem to work. I boot up everything, spoofed mac. I get the NZ thing. I can connect to the internet. I close my 3ds and then I get no streetpasses, even after a couple nights. I've tried turning everything on an off again. I'm using a wifi card and a wifi connection. I've tried using attwifi, and i've tried using a different computer and a different DS console. I've also tried manual setup, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
We've gotta start an IM or Skype and get you to walk me through this Laura.

You still owe me one! :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I've tried this, and it doesn't seem to work. I boot up everything, spoofed mac. I get the NZ thing. I can connect to the internet. I close my 3ds and then I get no streetpasses, even after a couple nights. I've tried turning everything on an off again. I'm using a wifi card and a wifi connection. I've tried using attwifi, and i've tried using a different computer and a different DS console. I've also tried manual setup, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Stupid question, but have you gone into your Network and Settings, right click Properties on NZ@McD1 and there should be two tabs at the top. On the second tab - the drop down list at the top you need to enable sharing. Sorry I couldn't be more clear, I've just woke up and I'm not looking at it in front of me.

We've gotta start an IM or Skype and get you to walk me through this Laura.

You still owe me one! :)

Dang. I DID say I owed you one....... D: I'll PM you my skype as tbh it'll be easier there aha!

K

Krelbit

Stupid question, but have you gone into your Network and Settings, right click Properties on NZ@McD1 and there should be two tabs at the top. On the second tab - the drop down list at the top you need to enable sharing. Sorry I couldn't be more clear, I've just woke up and I'm not looking at it in front of me.!
Yep. A pretty long time ago.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
thx dude, ill try it later

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
yes, you can browse the internet for free eon ticket giveaway
i also get it from some site, but my browser history is already cleared
From my understanding only a few codes were given out to particular countries. I'm not sure this is entirely possible anymore.

From the pokemon official website it says it can only be obtained through the specific events it was distributed at, or street pass. Home pass is a little cheating way to get round this. XD