• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed I am new here and I have questions

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I just want to know all the things I can do here. You someone help explain this for me. I got how to do the posting but that about it. This is the first time I have been here. Thanks.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I just want to know all the things I can do here. You someone help explain this for me. I got how to do the posting but that about it. This is the first time I have been here. Thanks.
Welcome to the site! You have a few options. You can buy/sell pokemon from the X and Y games for on site currency. You can also join one of four teams on the site, Nova being clearly the best of the bunch. There are also a group of 18 gyms (one for each type) run by various site members that you can battle for badges or you can battle in one of the biweekly tourneys.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome.

At Perfect Pokemon you can join site teams and help fight in team wars and in official tournaments for pc, titles, and other site features for both you and your team members.

You can challenge gyms for badges and aim to become the new champion of Perfect Pokemon or become a gym leader yourself.

Buy or Sell Pokemon and items for some extra cash.

Get tips for competitive battling and team building.

Also make friends and chat in the Shout Box on the home page of the website (don't be shy). ;)

If you have any specific questions or issues feel free to pm me and I'll help you out! :D