• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Eclipzer's PokeGEN, Powersaves, Breeding and legendary Shop! Free Diancie for every Purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Guys, im pretty new to this site.

Welcome to my "Perfect-Pokemon" Shop - Im Offering Powersaves, Cloning and Breeding Service aswell as my self-bred kalos-born shinies.
I also have many Pokemon i didn't bred myself which can't be nicknamed.

Im very fast and will respond asap when im around.
My Timezone is UTC+1 (Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien)

General Service:
- Breeding Service for your custom Pokemon! (5 desired IV + nature + trait!) 250PC
- Leveling your Pokemon to Lv. 100 - 30 PC
-
Ditto (every nature available) - 50PC
-
HA foreign Ditto - 60 PC
-
Items: every Item (Leftovers, Berries, Battle Maison Items, Mega-Stones, Rare Candies, Masterballs, Light Clay etc.) costs 20 PC

Pokegen Service *NEW*

Send me the exact moveset, IV's (for Hidden Power), OT, TrainerID, etc you wanna have added to the Pokemon!

Powersaves-Service: (20PC/each)
- Changing Ball
- Changing Gender
- Shiny / Unshinyfication
- Event Pokemon
- Form Changing ( Floette, Deoxys, Floette, Gourgeist, Pumkaboo, Vivillon, Rotom)

Event-Pokemon available: 150 PC each
- Torchic Wondercard
- Winter 2013 Garchomp
- Winter 2013 Scizor
- JP Charizard X
- JP Inkay
- JP Charizard Y
- JP Gengar
- JP Espeon
- JP Garchomp
- JP Scizor
- EU Electabuzz
- EU Magmar
- Wondercard Pokemon of your choice (Shiny)
- JP Pikachu
- JP Wobbuffet
- JP Glaceon
- JP Sylveon
- JP Darkrai
- SPECIAL: FRENCH VIVILLON in a POKEBALL
- IT ARASH's Mamoswine (Winner of nationals!)
- TWN Sylveon
- JP Scizor (PCBC)
- JP Gengar (PCBC)
- JP Tyranitar (PCBC)
- JP Kangaskhan (PCBC)
- JP Gyarados (PCBC)

Legendary Pokemon Service:
Every Pokemon who can be caught as Shiny is available as a shiny, the others are non-shiny since you can't trade a "shinyficated" Victini e.g.

- a single legendary Pokemon cots 50PC
- I'm selling all the Pokemon in a bundle for 2,200 PC - We will do the trade with the highest priority possible!
- Special: As soon as Diancie will be released i'll add this to your collection aswell (Only when you bought the whole bundle)

Self-Bred kalos born Pokemon: (untrained)
I basically have everything you could wish for, just let me know what you're looking for
Maybe you'll have to wait some hour for me to rebreed stuff its not in stock currently
I can also IV Train it, level it to Level 100 and nickname it, moveset is included aswell.
90 PC each.

Trusted Traders and Blacklist:
- Argue (trusted)

-Cordell S (trusted)

Last edited:

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
*Placeholder* Hello everyone, in the Opening Posts you can see the services im offering. :)
If youre interested in anything i may could help you with please let me know asap :)

Greetings
Philipp

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey guys :)
i'm gonna fix it, i just wrote this with the editor @ my desktop; i already read the rules and do know them :)
It was just a mistake by transfering from my desktop into this site's format :)

Greetz
Phil

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
*Edited and updated* First Customer is Argue ! Thank you very much mate :)

Cordell S

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello Eclipzer. I'd like to have my Greninja shinified. I'll send over the PC when you're ready :D

xSupermanx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a question, If I shiny the pokemon, can I still use it on battlespot?

Noppawath

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i want to use your self kalos service.
Blastoise (M) @ blastoisnite
Name: Kamex
Ability: torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk/ 6 Spd
IV: 6
Modest Nature
-rapid spin
-scald
-aura sphere
-dark pulse

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, Thank you all for your Requests, i was like "WOW" when i came here :D!
I really appreciate it !

I start @ the Top: Cordell, i'd love to make your Greninja a shiny - just message me here via PM when you're online and ready to trade - or leave a message here :)
@ Superman: You can still use your Pokemon @ Battlespot - Shinicifaction is somehow legit to this game since it can't spot a difference or the spot the pokemon as "hack".
@Noppawath: I'd love to breed your Blastoise - as im still pretty new @ this site and the paying method i'd like to let you make an offer for the blastoise.

Thank you very much for your interst in my services, i love having already 3 requests after one day ! :)))!

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well, i was asking you to make an offer. :)
I would say 100PC are fine for me since i dont need that blastoise anyway :)

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay - sounds good - i already received them. :) Ty.
I currently have a 5IV Blastoise -Attack i could name Kamex with the wanted Moveset.
I dont like running 6 IV on Blastoise due to the Fact you'll get more Foul Play Damage from many Supporter.
Is that fine for you or should i start breeding for you? This could take some tho. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.