• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I have finally done it!

Infinitepudding

Youngster Joey
Credits
After trying so long I finally, at 2 AM this morning, completed my national dex. This is the first time I have completed the dex since Red and Blue. Now that I have the shiny charm I'm trying to breed a competitive shiny hawlucha! I'm so stoked. Right now I'm taking a break to share my happiness with you all. :)

Infinitepudding

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks! Hawlucha is one of my favorite pokemon and it has an amazing shiny! I want to get a shiny farfetch'd too but I think I might save up some PC and pay someone on here to breed me one of those, I don't know if I have any foreign pokemon with good enough IVs in the same egg group as farfetch'd so it might be better to get someone else to try.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I'm not sure whether to be happy for you or sad that you'd spend that much time on the singleplayer of this game

Just kidding. Congrats dude. It's a really difficult task to try and complete the national dex, so being able to do it says a lot about your patience. NGL I kinda respect people who have enough patience with this luckfest of a game to achieve this gargantuan task. Best of luck breeding that Hawlucha!

Infinitepudding

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks! I have a bit more free time than the average adult since I am disabled and don't work. Though I am trying to see if I'll be able to work a part time job soon. I don't really have a lot of money and I'd like to be able to afford a smartphone so I can join the rest of the world on pokemon go. it'd also just be great to get out more even if it is just to a part time job once and a while. :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Thanks! I have a bit more free time than the average adult since I am disabled and don't work. Though I am trying to see if I'll be able to work a part time job soon. I don't really have a lot of money and I'd like to be able to afford a smartphone so I can join the rest of the world on pokemon go. it'd also just be great to get out more even if it is just to a part time job once and a while. :)
Yeah, getting out and about is good for the soul, so even if you can't get PGo any time soon make sure to go out and enjoy the world around you rather than making the same mistake I am with my life xD

Infinitepudding

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, I do try and take a walk once or twice a day, but it has been so hot as of late that I have been mostly stuck inside. At least I have video games to keep me company.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Congrats! I'm personally waiting until sun and moon to start mine :)

testing