• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active I need help building a team

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
So i want to build a team around mega gallade who is my favorite pokemon but besides mega gallade i have no clue who else to put on the team what would be good choices?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
o_O smogon ewwwwww ......... it depends on how u run it... do u want it to be a support, sweeper, core? u can have 2 cores. lolz there is so much to think about

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
What's wrong with smogon I think I works great u have something wrong with somgon!

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
My move set for gallade at the moment is Knock off sword dance close combat and im debating between zen headbutt and psyco cut for the 4th move but thats pretty much the move set for him and this is what i want him as.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
My move set for gallade at the moment is Knock off sword dance close combat and im debating between zen headbutt and psyco cut for the 4th move but thats pretty much the move set for him and this is what i want him as.
psssssttttttt zen headbutt vs psycho cut

zen- 30% chance to flinch + contact which means rocky helmet/iron barbs/rough skin etc all hurt ya

cut- high crit chance + no contact

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Seems legit

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
close combat, psyco cut, ice punch, knock off. did you decide on other pokes yet?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
ice punch does not check gliscor unless u got swords dance. It does around 60% and when gliscor roosts he loses his flying type and the next hit will only do 30%.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
ice punch does not check gliscor unless u got swords dance. It does around 60% and when gliscor roosts he loses his flying type and the next hit will only do 30%.

This is a good point, forgot to mention the importance of swords dance for this!

testing