• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed I want to evolve two pokemon Details Below

Tigerlion

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to evolve two phantump's but I need someone to trade with and that will give back the pokemon in return I will give a shiny Yanmega here's more info Nature : modest Ability : Tinted Lens Held item : None Moves : Screech / U-turn / Air Slash / Bug Buzz it has 3 IVs Hp / Attack / Speed and that's it I don't really know the EVs Fair game

MarcusVulcan

Youngster Joey
Credits
oh, you're the person i helped with tailwind Charizard from the other board. i guess that convenient since i already have your info.

Remy Lexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey bro I can help you out , but I don't need the shiny pokemon you can keep that and trade it for something else. Let me know if you wan to trade to get it to evolve.

MarcusVulcan

Youngster Joey
Credits
oh I remember you even now thanks for the charizard ill trade with you... Sorry Remy I will let you now if I want to trade again
Im sorry, im not gonna be able to help you anymore, ran into some technical difficulties, good luck though.
(EDIT) i might have found a solution, not certain, if i can i will let you know. but you could probably find someone before than.

Remy Lexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man that was really smart to use paint on the eyes. I didn't draw my picture, but I do draw sometimes. It sad that the other guy is having trouble with his game. That really sucks I hope he can fix it. Yeah I am ready to trade. Just let me know when you want to.