• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Iconoclasm's Iconic Adventure!

Iconoclasm

The Archetypal
Credits
Ok as you can see I have been doing a nuzlocke and will be posting my journey!

Journal entry 1:

So this morning my mom decided that she was going to wake me up because I hadn't taken out the garbage or some shit. So as I'm taking it out I see to fine ladies standing out side my house. They look at me and smile and say that I must suffer from ABD and that we should get some drinks. I thought about all I had to do that day and settled in feeding the trash to Boner the big rock dinosaur thing outside of the house. After that I followed le ladies to the local cafe. They already had some dude there... To bad one guy was panting after getting some coffee and the other was giving his inhaler more action than a hooker at the red lights district... So I walk up to the counter order a cup of joe, black, and walk to the table. So these asshats decide that I need to go on a journey and say here have a pokemon. So I look at what they have and the thoughts went like this:

Subject A: Well it shoots fire that's always a plus... Too bad there are to many YouTube memes that focus around what this piece o' doo doo might say.

Subject B: Well it's a frog and boy do I like frogs. He has a decent color scheme. And he looks a bit like he needs to lift weights but that can be dealt with.. WAIT! That foamy shit around his mouth! Is he seizing?!! Well can't have him if he can't watch the porygon episode with me...

Subject C: He's a grass type, the possibility of pot growth is alive. He's green and that's my favorite color. And he is sorta a rodent so if he doesn't beat them in battle they will die of a disease.

So I decided on subject C as my partner and his name is... Drum roll Pls! Chet the the some day chesnaught!

END OF JOURNAL 1

Last edited:

testing