• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active If you could pick any pokemon as a starter??

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I know this may seem like a silly thread to start, but, me and my flat mate had this discussion today and I found it to be quite fun.
So let me ask you, if pokemon was real and you were starting out on your own journey for the first time, you had the power to pick any pokemon as you first, what would you pick?

As you can guess by my photo, I would have Cubone. I think he looks cool, I love the fact he has a move available only to himself, his a ground type (my fav) and most of all even if I was having a crappy day, would only need to look at my little buddy and it would cheer me up, cute a always underestimated, perfect :D

What about yourselves, I am interested in hearing what people say :)

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Aipom ftw..He's a monkey and he's purple, what not to like about him..Then he evolve into greatness named ambipom( my fav poke):)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
hmmm I would have been lurking around in the moon cave and caught myself a clefairy :p It's just so fat, cute, pink, and has little wings!
035.gif
035.gif

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Throwback to Pokemon Coliseum and choose Umbreon! :eek:

He'd be like my own little flashlight (or torch in the UK). I would keep soft resetting my life until I got a shiny one xD

testing