• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

In Need of Some EV Training Advice

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've been trying to ev train a bulbasaur (bold Mega-Venasaur build) but, I've been through twice, quadruple checked the math, and still when I should be done the ev's aren't maxed out. I wanted to post my math here in case there's some mistake I'm missing. Or does anyone else have this problem? Any tips?

Notes: I have the pokerus, and all of the pokemon I'm defeating for the ev's have been s.o.s. called (for double ev's). "w/ PI" means that the bulbasaur is holding the appropriate power item. I've also listed the pokemon I'm training on for each stat.

HP 232
Wailmer
6 w/ PI (6x36=216)
4 w/out PI (4x4=16)
216+16=232

Def 180
Roggenrola
5 w/ PI (5x36=180)

S.Def 80
Tentacool
2 w/ PI (2x36=72)
2 w/out PI (2x4=8)
72+8=80

Speed 16
Zubat
4 w/out PI (4x4=16)

Thanks for your help everybody!

Daigusto_Ultimo

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
To check the ev progression check the summary of the pokemon you wish to train and click the y button, it will show a yellow center and light blue vectors, the vectors are the progression of your training,when the vectors glitter with stars they are maxed out.