• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open In Search of Friend Safaris!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm in need of several Pokemon in Friend Safaris. I don't expect to fill every single one, but I'd like to get as many Friend Safaris with the Pokemon I need registered.

Here's what I am looking for:
  • Mankey (Fighting)
  • Tyrogue (Fighting)
  • Wooper (Ground) **I will also take Quagsire (Water) instead**
  • Breloom (Fighting)
  • Muk (Poison)
  • Whirlipede (Poison)
  • Paras (Bug)
  • Forretress (Steel)
If you have any of these Pokemon in your Friend Safari, I would be glad to add you!

My FC: 3179-6251-2596
My FS: Ghost (w/ Golurk, Pumpkaboo, and Lampent)

As I edit this, I realized that I had a fair bit of friends added from here that fulfilled some of the Pokemon I was looking for...

Last edited:

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Thanks, anyone else out there have any of the above pokemon in their FCs?

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Thanks ELF, got the Quagsire. Still in need of:
  • Muk (Poison)
  • Breloom (Fighting)
  • Forretress (Steel)
  • Whirlipede (Poison)
If you have any of these, let me know!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm not sure what pokemon is in my safari but am in need of friends if anybody can add me and then reply their FC on here. Thanks
I can, add my FC and I'll add you!

3179-6251-2596

riley32

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm not sure what pokemon is in my safari but am in need of friends if anybody can add me and then reply their FC on here. Thanks. My FC is 0963-0533-3359

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm not sure what pokemon is in my safari but am in need of friends if anybody can add me and then reply their FC on here. Thanks. My FC is 0963-0533-3359
Added you. I'll check your safari now!

testing