The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Instructions for submitting your video

Discussion in 'Support Us' started by doulie, Jan 27, 2014.

1. doulie

doulie King of the Ring Staff Member Admin

How to submit your video

Upload your video to a free file hosting service like http://www.speedyshare.com/
    We will download + review your video.

Approved videos will be uploaded to our community channel: here

Your videos must be original work, and completely free of any copyrighted content.

At the moment we are most interested in approving:
    • Narrated Showdown/Wifi battles
    • In game tutorials/walkthroughs
    • Videos about team building tips and strategies

Giovanni, Eclipzer and Dom like this.
  2. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham Pokémon Champion

Credit:
    ¤16
    I don't have recording software which I have been wanting to get for a long time to record Pokemon Showdown battles, so the only thing I can do are crappy Movie Maker team building videos. The information won't be crappy, but the video would be :c

3. doulie

doulie King of the Ring Staff Member Admin

do you have an example?

4. Daigon

Daigon Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤83
    I don't have any recording software I was just gonna start recording my wifi battles either with my phone or my camera would that be ok? Also do they have to be narrated?

5. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

Welp, here it is in all of its glory xD

Don't laugh too hard I tried @doulie

Edited to put the YT link, downloads were taking too long

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    Yungfaux and Daigon like this.
  6. Yungfaux

Yungfaux Hard at Work or Hardly Working Staff Member Mod Team Elite Journalist

Credit:
    ¤214
    Nice video @Dom :D

I'd just like to offer, I have/am an indie film editor and VFX tool (Hitfilm 2 Ultimate) that I use to make videos for my YouTube channel and my animated .Gif's in my shop (shameless plug is shameless); and if you'd like I could edit any footage/audio you have, or add effects and such. I'd do this for free, of course, for anyone who's submitting videos to the site's YouTube.

I do not have a capture card 3DS, but I do have screen recording software for my PC, and audio editing software (with access to lots of royalty free music), if that's helpful? :)

Would be happy to help the site!

7. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

You can always record your PC and head a PS series if you're interested ^.^

Yungfaux likes this.
  8. Yungfaux

Credit:
    ¤214
    Yeah Ive recorded a few gameplay videos on GBA emulators but never finished the whole games. I always mean to do a nuzlocke play through for emerald and record it but... *3*

I think this time around I'd actually be able to finish it though since I am getting back into computer stuff so maybe you'll see me around this thread more often ;)

That and if anyone wants some editing help!

9. AceBreeder-Brock

AceBreeder-Brock Administrator Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Tournament Coordinator Journalist Battler Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

hi I have a question what if instead of PP uploading the video onto another channel is it possible that after a video has been approved it will be played through the uploaders channel?

10. Dom

What are you asking? If you want to upload a video on your own channel go right ahead, no need for approval if it isn't going on our YT channel

Unless are you asking for it to be on both o_O I think i'm misunderstanding the question

Yungfaux likes this.
  11. AceBreeder-Brock

AceBreeder-Brock Administrator Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Tournament Coordinator Journalist Battler Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Sorry for the confusion I dont know how to say this so I guess ill have to do a example
    for example do you know the youtube video on this site right now when you click it plays the video when you click watch at youtube it takes you to the PP's youtube channel I am asking if its possible that the video is playing but its playing through someone elses YT channel ?

12. Yungfaux

Credit:
    ¤214
    What you're asking is whether they would embed the video on the site, even if it was uploaded to your own channel?

13. AceBreeder-Brock

I guess so but others channel I dont have a YT :p

14. Yungfaux

Credit:
    ¤214
    Why not just upload it to the sites official YouTube then :eek:

15. AceBreeder-Brock

am trying to help out small poketubers to get their own channel going and Ithought this would be a good way for them to get some views but its alright am sure I can help them in other ways :)

16. Yungfaux

Credit:
    ¤214
    Nah it's completely understandable ;)

AceBreeder-Brock likes this.
  17. Dom

We are a small poketube channel lol

Matt_192 and Yungfaux like this.