• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Is this a decent team/What other Pokemon do i need?

Sapphiire

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mega scizor Swords Dance,Bullet Punch,Roost,Knock Off

Garchomp Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Protect

Aegislash King Shield, Shadow Ball,flash cannon, sahdow sneak

Gengar Shadow Ball, Will o wisp, Protect , Taunt

Talonflame Brave Bird Flare Blitzz Tailwind, Quick guard.

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
I recommend using florges, with moves like aeromatherpy you can remove the status conditions effecting you team, also with a high special defence you can withstand some damage.
Keep your Ageislash, remove shadow sneak for swords dance, that way you have pokemon with very high defence and Sp.Defence with the swords dance raising you attack.
I would also recommend a ludiculo, with the rain dish ability, move wise; leech seed, mega drain, ice beam, power-up punch or scald

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Is this a doubles or a singles team? If it is a doubles team, I may have some good options in the 6 slot. If it is singles then we need to really work on some movesets. Either way, I have a lot of good insight, I just don't want to tell you the wrong thing and it's hard to tell by what you have now.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Dont get rid of gengar Q.Q

Verashiden

Youngster Joey
Credits
Why would you get rid of Gengar?

I'd add Rotom-W To a line up like this. A slow Volt switch lets you safely bring in Talon Flame for damage or a free tail wind. Though I'd honestly run roost of Sword's Dance over Quick Guard. I can also run Wisp for your team so You could give Gegnar Sludge Wave to add some coverage.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Is this a doubles or a singles team? If it is a doubles team, I may have some good options in the 6 slot. If it is singles then we need to really work on some movesets. Either way, I have a lot of good insight, I just don't want to tell you the wrong thing and it's hard to tell by what you have now.
Something tells me it's doubles, because that Talonflame is carrying quick gaurd, which is pretty much useless in singles.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Psst u should post the EVs too so ppl can offer the best help

Sapphiire

Youngster Joey
Credits
It is for Doubles (Vgc)

After a few Tips and stuff my team looks like this:

Bisharp: Adamant Knock Off Sucker Punch Iron Head Protect with a life orb 4hp/252att/252spe

Mega Gardevoir: Modest Hyper voice Psyhock Focus Blast Protect 4hp/252Spa/252spe

Chestnaught Impish Spiky Shield Leech Seed Hammer Arm Quick Guard with a Lefovers 252Hp/252def/4Spd

Rotom-W Calm Thunderbolt Hydro Pump Will-O-Wisp Protect Sitrus Berry 252Hp/44Def/60Spa/148Spd/4Spe

So still need 2 more pokemon

testing