I've caught them all. What now?

Discussion in 'Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire' started by pr0guy, Jan 30, 2015.

1. pr0guy

pr0guy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤233
    Rating:
    100%
    5   0   0
    I've completed the pokedex and now have the shiny charm. I haven't challenged the battle maison or done any online battles, but I'm not sure what to do or why to care. Suggestions?
  2. Indecisive

Indecisive Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤28
    Rating:
    100%
    6   0   0
    Start searching for Competitive pokemon,learn and start competitive breeding,make a living off perfpect pokemon. Get many competitive items from battle maison,watch streams and rekt them using your competitive pokemon. Shiny hunt. Then offer pokemon to get shinies,etc
  3. ericashes

ericashes Pokémon Champion

Team Leafwind

Credit:
    ¤350
    Rating:
    100%
    7   0   0
    Put together a pokemon OU team, chat and battle with people here :). I will battle if you want! Inbox me!
  4. Jord

Jord Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤17
    0   0   0
    Make a living pokedex so that you can transfer all the pokemon to the coming games and you can start with shiny charm ^^
  5. Myrkury

Myrkury Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤33
    0   0   0
    Next you breed and battle!
  6. Jord

Jord Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤17
    0   0   0
    I do understand the problem that you're facing. Myself I only play pokemon for fun and I am not doing competitive batteling or someting like that. So as I said before I am now buzy with making a living pokedex. when I have done that I could get Pokebank and transfer the pokemon from Game to Game. This makes me able to start the game with a shiny charm and hopefully I will receive some shinies in the future ^^

Thats what I am doing ^^