• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Just another intro

Eon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Long-term lurker, first-time poster. Been playing since the Gen. I (took a hiatus from Gen. III-IV) to go to school and get a real job. I'm an artist/photographer/designer. Looking forward to contributing to the community!

K

Krelbit

I guess you've been around here long enough to know the rules and stuff, but just in case....

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

We follow a different tiering system than other sites. You can see our official tiers here.

If you’re new to competitive pokemon battling, you can click here for an in-depth guide to IVs and EVs.

You can click here to learn more about Poke Credits (Or PC), the special currency PerfectPokemon.com uses to buy and sell pokemon with.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Heyo, Welcome to the Site and our growing Community !
Krel's gotcha with all the needed links if ya need it
(I like saying "ya" a lot I think I got it from Clay in my Unova plays)