• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Just bought OR any tips?

moodyman11

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I just bought the game today and was wondering if there was anything anyone could tell me that would be helpful. Thank you!

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Have fun!

moodyman11

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you also explain to me how to get PC quicker>? I'm having a hard time getting some and also did not receive any for registering.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
You can check out serebii, they have lots of helpful information. :D

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Can you also explain to me how to get PC quicker>? I'm having a hard time getting some and also did not receive any for registering.
I guess you don't get PC for registering anymore because people were creating multiple accounts. You can buy PC through a paypal account by clicking "buy credits" under the credits tab. Other than that the only way to get PC is to sell stuff or just get it through posting.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yep, no problem. Also, as for the PC, if you fully update your profile info, I believe you get another 20 PC. You have to update pretty much everything on your profile that you can edit to receive the credits though - I found this out not too long ago lol

That means stuff like your website link (even if you don't have one - I just made mine the link to my profile page on here lol). Basically everything you see here: http://perfectpokemon.com/account/personal-details

testing