• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Kamicolo has Risen!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
As you guys know, PerfectPokemon hosted its very first NFE Tournament tonight! After a long and almost painful wait for me to get all of my battles done, I brought the Official Tournament Belt back to Team Draco! This belt isn't just mine, tho. I owe it all to @Matt_192 , one of my closest friends on the site for hooking me up with the Pokemon that won it all for me, not to mention securing Draco a spot in the finals on both ends! In all honesty, Matt won this tournament for me and I cannot begin to thank him enough. So let this be a symbol to all of you here at Team Draco. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, because at the end of the day, you only have those friends who fought along side you and competed with you for so long and helped you get to where you are. So let Matt and I be a symbol that shows you that alone, we are strong, but together, we can't be stopped! It's on to the next one and I look forward to seeing the rest of you there! :)

This long and corny speech has been brought to you by,

- @Gold 2.0

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
lolz it is corny but well intended nd its the thought that counts

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey thanks man :D But all of Draco owes it to you - you're an amazing battler and I have no doubts that you'll win many more belts for the team! Hope to see you in the final next time :p ;)

This shorter, yet still corny speech was given by @Matt_192