• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Kopy's Insignia Emporium / Now Open

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Hi everyone, its Kopy456 and this is my Banner shop. I sell custom made banners, ranging from different categories of styles I use on Photoshop.

BANNER STYLES

GRIDLINE

The first style is my most common, the typical Gridline. I use different filters and image brightness to make the images pop, and look singed and more on the tough side
Example
what.gif

ARCADE

Arcade is the style I use when I need an image to have a lighter side, its almost an in between of my color variants. I use brightness and saturation to make the images "Sparkle."
Example
yesss.jpg

PLAYFUL

Playful is the style I use for the more, well, Playful designs. This combines elegance with humor in a nice format which i really like. I use gradients and cute designs to make these.
Example
Untitled_2.gif

Remember to check back often, as I will be uploading new styles every so often!

PRICING

I can do any style you want for 100 PC each. The banners can be customized with anything you would like to see on it, such as Text, Pokemon, Characters, Etc. If you want a style I do not use here, explain the style to me and I will try my best to follow the guidelines you give me! In order to order one of these banners, please fill out the form below.

STYLE:
TEXT:
OBJECTS (Pokemon, Characters, Etc.):
ADDITIONAL NOTES:
COLOR FOCUS (What color or colors do you want me to focus on?):

All wallpapers are 1000X300 resolution, and an example on what one looks like can be seen in my signature below!

Normal Banner- 100 PC/HOLIDAY SPECIAL 70 PC
Extra Banner- (Coming Soon)
Giga Banner- (Coming Soon)

Happy Shopping and Leave Feedback!
~Kopy456

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sweet banners ^.^

I'll support your business,

how does a Gridline banner sound with a Mega Diancie and text saying "Comeback King" ?

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Oh I almost forgot @Dom what color do you want me to focus on? ill add that to the thread

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Oh I almost forgot @Dom what color do you want me to focus on? ill add that to the thread

Can you do mega diancie's colors?

Grey with a little bit of the diancie pink?

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
How do you do this? the banners look awesome :D
I use a process of Lighting, Modification and Filtering, as well as my own personal secrets (Ill never tell), To make my banners look as incredible as possible! Were you thinking of getting one?

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits

testing