• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active KySpecial's PokeGen Shop!!! The BEST Pokemon Shop Around!! Come on in!

KySpecial

Youngster Joey
Credits
:)WELCOME:)

Welcome to KY's PokéGen Shop! I PokéGen all types of Pokémon and edit any of your existing Pokémon to your specifications! I work to get your Pokémon to you quick and easy! Look down at my prices and my deals I have to offer and then follow the guidelines below to get started!

I have played Pokemon for 12 years and been competitive for about 8 of those years!! I know what its like to constantly breed endless Pokemon and NOT get your preferred IV's and Natures! Well no longer! I am her to help! With the lowest prices and BEST service you will not be disappointed!! Have a look!

Regular Pokémon
-Gen 1-7 Pokémon- 60PC

Bulk Orders(6+ Pokémon)

Ash Ketchum Order:Wink:
• Buy 6 Pokémon- Get one FREE

Bulbasaur Order:Lurking:
• Buy 10 Pokémon- Get two FREE

Squirtle Order:cool:
• Buy 20 Pokémon- Get 3 FREE

Charmander Order:punch:
• Buy 30 Pokémon- Get 5 FREE

PokéGenning Template:

FC:
IGN:

Species:
Nickname:
Level:
Nature:
Happiness (value 0-255):
Ability:
Pokérus?
Poké Ball variant:
IVs:
EVs:
Moves/PP Ups (1-3):
-
-
-
-

Reminder: Pokebank is not updated yet so I will not be able to gen any Pokémon that haven't been released to SM until the update!!!!

Pokémon Service Guide
-ALL Pokémon come passing the legality test and all come battle ready.

-Use the template I provide below to fill out orders so the Pokémon can be to your exact specifications!

- If on any Pokémon I missed something send me a DM so I can go ahead and fix it and of course free of charge!!!

-All Pokémon are legal to trade/battle/any online use!

Placing Order/Receiving Guide

-Place ALL ORDERS through DM. Place what order you would want and all templates for the Pokémon.

-Through FC i will contact you directly and trade you your order once completed!

-Once you receive your Pokémon send me a direct message and post on THIS thread! I need good references! :D

Last edited:

testing