• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Leafwind officer council (voting system for Leafwind)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello all! I have decided to introduce to you all a voting system for our team among officers which will allow them to vote on things from here on out involving our team. This voting system will involve promotions/demotions/kicking of members as well as official things such as events or tournaments. This will be for officers+ only, however its important that you keep reading if you are not so you can get an idea of how things will go on here as far as decisions go. The reason I am doing this is because I feel like we need to represent the best interests of the team by having alternate opinions, as well as help us come up with more events for members to do.

The way this works is that an officer will submit an idea/suggestion/complaint and we will vote on what to do. It is that simple. This will be done using either the officer wall or via steam. If you are not an officer yet, it is still important you voice yourself and tell an officer whats wrong so we can take care of it.

The current council will be:
@ericashes @Zac1297 @bdubo1 @Khalei Vi @AndromedaNexus

testing