• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Leafwind's new respectable member policy :)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello Leafwind members! If you're reading this, then you are on the best team on Perfect Pokemon (we're entitled to our opinion :) ). However, to be on a team that is considered a family and respectable team, you must become a respectable person. This means you must treat other people on our team/site with respect (this means non-team members too)! We do not want the reputation of having a team with foul members. If someone from the team is bothering you, please report to one of the 2 leaders or the officers in our group. If someone from the site outside the team is bothering you, please contact a staff member (http://perfectpokemon.com/members/?type=staff) and follow the proper procedures for reporting someone who is harassing you on the site.

This includes our skype/steam chats for our team. If you have something negative to say about another member of the site, say it in private message to a buddy, please do not use our group conversations to do this.

If you have any concerns you can contact our leader or officers:
@ericashes @Zac1297 @Khalei Vi @AndromedaNexus @bdubo1

Cheers Everybody!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
"If you're reading this, then you are on the best team on Perfect Pokemon"

I think Draco is pretty neat'o too - thanks Eric!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
"If you're reading this, then you are on the best team on Perfect Pokemon"

I think Draco is pretty neat'o too - thanks Eric!

I guess our team is public somehow xD. Or mods can view it. Oh well. Thanks for the post sebs :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I guess our team is public somehow xD. Or mods can view it. Oh well. Thanks for the post sebs :D
I think these threads are public to all - but I do admire this idea. I think it's a very respectable notion and it'll help this team take off in the right direction and leave behind the reputation of the team you were all part of beforehand. :) Good luck Leafwind, may you ever prosper.

Last edited:

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I think these threads are public to all - but I do admire this idea. I think it's a very respectable notion and it'll help this team take off in the right direction and leave behind the reputation of the team you were all part of beforehand. :) Good luck Leafwind, may you ever prosper.

so when does this get uncrossed ;)