• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

League of Legends

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
And yes the players skill does matter a lot when behind the champion. If you know you have been countered you play passive and try to survive laning phase. Also this is the map when you play nasus
XCFIif49JhOHmT6zGS3lL2WdZrcQP8Dtgeyq1buU.jpg

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
And yes the players skill does matter a lot when behind the champion. If you know you have been countered you play passive and try to survive laning phase. Also this is the map when you play nasus
XCFIif49JhOHmT6zGS3lL2WdZrcQP8Dtgeyq1buU.jpg
What I am trying to learn is not to attack them right off the bat.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
Well that does play a part, but what also plays a part is... do you position correctly? do you play your champion according to its strengths? I feel that each character has their own niche in the game. There were times I played Twitch when everyone told me "Oh Twitch sucks now" and I still did reasonably well. Could I have played another champion? Yes. I could have. I have played Twitch through his good and bad times and sometimes I would have to agree, Yes. Its time to put him to rest and move on to another more balanced champ.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Farm until the potential to harass opens up. It's different for each match up. For example a ranged mid laner vs one of the weaker early game melee assassins you want to harass them whenever they try to cs and push your early game advantage.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Twitch is still relatively good. The only thing that was hit was his laning phase tbh. His late game teamfight is very scary because of his ulti. You don't have to be lee sin to gank him now which is a plus.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Twitch is still relatively good. The only thing that was hit was his laning phase tbh. His late game teamfight is very scary because of his ulti. You don't have to be lee sin to gank him now which is a plus.
What can you tell me about Cho' Gath?

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Cho'Gath is pretty good. He is a good late game tank with some true damage on his ultimate. Try to be at 6 stacks on his ult whenever possible as he is considerably weaker without them. He can be played Mid,top and jungle(although tank jungles are not really in the meta right now).

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits

And Twitch has a LOT of changes since I first started playing him. He used to be the fear of every game back in 2010. "Aw shit they got a twitch GG"

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
He came back as a serious threat a month or so ago. The only nerf he got recently was the one to his passive and his stealth nerf(stealth is still good for stealthing in but not as good for running away).

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
He came back as a serious threat a month or so ago. The only nerf he got recently was the one to his passive and his stealth nerf(stealth is still good for stealthing in but not as good for running away).
How much is he? I think he is expensive.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Only 3150 I believe. He is on of the current FOTM adc's which is nice for solo quene. His ultimate will always destroy in team fights if he is positioned right( or has peel).

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Not really, the game is like Pokemon kinda of because of the different characters have weaknesses, some that are more noticeable than others. I also find that mastering different characters early on is important in order to be good at the game. Also, you need to study every character and their weaknesses and strengths in that order.
master one champ, then move on, and youll get better imo.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I'm thinking about learning how to use Twisted Fate. I've been wanting to try out a mage for a while and Twisted Fate looks like a pretty good champion, plus he also has that awesome hair!

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'm thinking about learning how to use Twisted Fate. I've been wanting to try out a mage for a while and Twisted Fate looks like a pretty good champion, plus he also has that awesome hair!
nononnonono you can only play nasus!
andi wouldnt reccomend tf, imo he isnt that great, and im pretty sure hes all skill shot

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Twisted fate is one of the best champs right now. He just has a high skill cap. A good twisted fate can single handedly carry a game because of his high mobility ultimate.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Twisted fate is one of the best champs right now. He just has a high skill cap. A good twisted fate can single handedly carry a game because of his high mobility ultimate.
but mccloud isnt bjergsen XD

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Twisted fate is ahead in his lane even if he is just neutral in farm with the opponent because of his passive(assuming both laners have no kills). His damage is amazing as soon as he gets that lich bane as he is able to one shot enemy carries.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Doesn't need to be. Just because he isn't Bjergerking doesn't mean he shouldn't try a high skill cap champ

testing