• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Leftovers Weekend! 7/25/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Howdy~
Welcome to Leftovers Weekend!
This will be a temporary sale. The thread will close after Monday 7/28/2014 23:59

What is Leftovers Weekend?
Well, for those who breed, you all know the all too common pain of hatching a proper Poke with a less than ideal IV spread - tens of them.. sometimes hundreds...

I've been breeding for some time now and I'm offering my surplus for sale.
Proceeds will go to the Parent Bank.

What's in stock?

All pokes in stock are 5 RANDOM IV and LVL 1. Most carry nice egg moves, or a nice ability.
I will not do custom breeding, what you see on the list is what you get.

Buy 1, 2, or even 3 for just 20 PC for the entire order!~
Buy 4 - 8 for 80 PC for the entire order!

Please don't use my prices to price your own pokes. I'm selling at extremely cheap prices to clear out my surplus quickly.

To order, let me know the lines the pokes you want are on, and transfer the PC. I will reserve your poke(s) and trade with you as soon as I can get a hold of you.

IGN: Val
FC: 2595 - 1743 - 8383

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
hey there, could I get an Abra (line 2), Houndour (line 22), and Scyther (line 35) for 20PC? Are they all lvl 1?
Hi there~
Welcome to the forums Ben. :)
All pokemon in the listing are level 1, save a few. Please keep in mind they have 5 random IVs.
Please transfer 20 PC to me and I will set aside the three Pokemon you requested.. though the link directs you to the stock list. The actual list is the other spreadsheet tab, sorry for the confusion.

Here is the full listing

Have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing