• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open LF 6v6 singles Site OU

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
All Site Clauses Apply, Looking to test a team or more, so if i have already battled someone else, don't get discouraged because i will battle you as well.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
All Site Clauses Apply, Looking to test a team or more, so if i have already battled someone else, don't get discouraged because i will battle you as well.

I'll battle, do you care if i use unreleased HAs to test them out, if you do it's fine

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi there,
I'm up for a battle if you still want to test your singles team.

Hit me up in the chat~

Do you mind if I use a mixed tier team? I'm not a fan of OU and Ubers, but I don't mind if my opponent does use them.

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hi there,
I'm up for a battle if you still want to test your singles team.

Hit me up in the chat~

Do you mind if I use a mixed tier team? I'm not a fan of OU and Ubers, but I don't mind if my opponent does use them.
Im fine with anything that isnt uber mate :p

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Im fine with anything that isnt uber mate :p
Hi there, sounds great! I have a test team ready to go anytime you are. I'm going to add your info, here's mine:

IGN: Val
FC: 2595 - 1743 - 8383

testing