• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active LF: BREEJECTS 5IV POKEMON

mogutif

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll pay 20 PC per Pokemon, and price bargaining on the items.

Komala - Comatose Ability
Impish Nature
5 IVS (No Sp. Attack)

mogutif

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
All of the Gibles are Jolly without any egg moves.
I will list the IV Spreads I currently have now (I'm also breeding atm so I may get more):
31/31/31/31/31/X (x21)
31/31/31/31/X/31 (x2)
Can you get one missing Special Attack IV, and is Adamant?

Flare687

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can you get one missing Special Attack IV, and is Adamant?
I've been trying for days for a 5IV without special attack. Also, I'm only breeding Jolly ones unless you are gonna 100% buy one. I don't want to have to go out of my way to get a jolly, but if I'm getting PC I can work something out.

mogutif

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've been trying for days for a 5IV without special attack. Also, I'm only breeding Jolly ones unless you are gonna 100% buy one. I don't want to have to go out of my way to get a jolly, but if I'm getting PC I can work something out.
I'll buy one, 20 PC. Adamant, No Sp. Atk IV. Will you be able to do it?

Looneylevi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have (All 3-6IVs some REALLY CLOSE to 6IVs) HA Vulpix, HA Mareanie, BB Beldum, HA Slowpoke, HA Grimer, HA Fomantis, HA Cubone, BB Pink Minior, Dhelmise, Non HA Jangmo-o, HA 4EM Dratini, Honedge, Scyther, HA Eevee, HA Abra, HA Rockruff, Snorlax, HA Pancham, and HA Bounsweet.

Those are all that I have just sitting around at the moment, I can also breed you (all HA) Bagon, Pichu, Smeargle, Sandshrew, Geodude, and Sandygast.

mogutif

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have (All 3-6IVs some REALLY CLOSE to 6IVs) HA Vulpix, HA Mareanie, BB Beldum, HA Slowpoke, HA Grimer, HA Fomantis, HA Cubone, BB Pink Minior, Dhelmise, Non HA Jangmo-o, HA 4EM Dratini, Honedge, Scyther, HA Eevee, HA Abra, HA Rockruff, Snorlax, HA Pancham, and HA Bounsweet.

Those are all that I have just sitting around at the moment, I can also breed you (all HA) Bagon, Pichu, Smeargle, Sandshrew, Geodude, and Sandygast.
How much for a Timid Pichu/Pikachu with 5IVS w/ no or small Atk ivs holding an everstone <3. Legally bred?

Last edited:

Looneylevi

Youngster Joey
Credits
How much for a Timid Pichu/Pikachu with 5IVS w/ no or small Atk ivs holding an everstone <3. Legally bred?
I only have one everstone, so I'd need to go get one myself. Lowest price on an item is 20, gonna add 10 for labor, and then 60 for the mon so will 90 points work?

testing