• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Custom Artwork

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm looking to get a custom piece drawn.
I only want to hear back if you can provide me with the following things:
  • Examples of your art style
  • An idea of price you would want
  • What you are most comfortable drawing IF you have such preferences
  • Other things you want me to know
Ultimately I will be sending you a conversation about what I actually want drawn to discuss whether you are fit for the job.

Thanks all. :)
-Sebesmos

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I'm looking to get a custom piece drawn.
I only want to hear back if you can provide me with the following things:
  • Examples of your art style
  • An idea of price you would want
  • What you are most comfortable drawing IF you have such preferences
  • Other things you want me to know
Ultimately I will be sending you a conversation about what I actually want drawn to discuss whether you are fit for the job.

Thanks all. :)
-Sebesmos
I can do some custom art, and have a bit of a profolio but it probably not the style you want, if its a portrait or something you're looking for i can talk to taylor about it as she's way more talented than i am. Either way i hope you find what you're looking for and there are examples of my art on my instagram :p

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I can do some custom art, and have a bit of a profolio but it probably not the style you want, if its a portrait or something you're looking for i can talk to taylor about it as she's way more talented than i am. Either way i hope you find what you're looking for and there are examples of my art on my instagram :p
I'll make sure to check out your IG later. Thanks Niq! :)

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Psst, psst, ask Cheza, she's an awesome artist! She doesn't usually do requests, I dont think, but for you? I'm sure she'll make an exception (But you didn't hear it from me)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Psst, psst, ask Cheza, she's an awesome artist! She doesn't usually do requests, I dont think, but for you? I'm sure she'll make an exception (But you didn't hear it from me)
haha, thanks for the hookup :p I found someone to do what I was looking for but had another idea that I'm still thinking about. ^_^ I'mglad to have found so many talented friends here!

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm good at painting and drawing what do you need doing

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Chezaaaa, is this trueee? I had to cancel my last art cause it was taking way too long. :c

@Cheza

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I haven't drawn on the computer for a while but I could probably do something xD

What did you have in mind? Animals, people etc ?