• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed LF Destiny knot

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I seem to have no luck getting my own, so I would love to trade something for a Destiny knot. Pull out some suggestions and I'll see what I can get my hands on.

I do have Pokerus available if interrested in that. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have 2
what can you offer? ^^
I recently bought AS so I dont have thaaat many things yet... Is there anything specificly ur looking for? An item or a specific pokemon?

Also, Im very new to this site, soooooo got to help me out here a bit :D

Stefan6000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have any legends, shiny, 4+ IV pokemon or trade evolve item (like a dubious disc or up-grade)?

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't have any 4+ IV yet, since I need that Destiny knot for that. I do have pokerus wich I can spread for you? The legends I have I would prefer to keep. Im currently working on a Charmander (piling some up to breed with destiny knot). If you want I can breed an extra 5 IV modest charmander with dragon pulse?

I can already give you something with Pokerus now.
Like I said, I don't have much yet. The Destiny knot is just limiting me atm...

If you're interested later, Im planning on breeding a lot more nice pokemon with 5IV's.

Stefan6000

Youngster Joey
Credits
That would be great, not sure yet how to trade it over though. (the PC)

My Friend Code is: 3368-3547-6062
WHEN we trade you press ''Credit: ~'', you press that and then Transfer, then write my name and the pc ^^
btw my FR: 4725-8186-6908

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll give you one of mine, I have 3. Anything with pokerus would be nice. my friend code is: 0774-5442-2286
Ok thanks, I'll add you right away. Give me 10 minutes to get everything sorted. My Friend code is: 3368-3547-6062 name: Skullst3r

testing