• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Ditto for Breeding

Danirratic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! I'm looking to buy a set of 12 dittos. is there anyone on now that could do a set for 1000? I'd like them all to be shiny Japanese dittos with 6 ivs.

Adamant, jolly, modest, timid, careful, sassy, brave, bold, relaxed, impish, calm and quiet.

This will be for Pokémon Sun. It would be great if one could be holding a destiny knot and then the others could hold some other handy breeding items. :)

EDIT: going to bed. will be back on tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello! I'm looking to buy a set of 12 dittos. is there anyone on now that could do a set for 1000? I'd like them all to be shiny Japanese dittos with 6 ivs.

Adamant, jolly, modest, timid, careful, sassy, brave, bold, relaxed, impish, calm and quiet.

This will be for Pokémon Sun. It would be great if one could be holding a destiny knot and then the others could hold some other handy breeding items. :)

EDIT: going to bed. will be back on tomorrow night.
Able to get them for you :)

Gualo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually have them ready to trade, if you haven´t found them yet.