• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF: Event Arceus or, Event Shiny Arceus. FT: Shiny Groudon.

Brownstein350

Youngster Joey
Credits
  • I have a level 100 Japanese Shiny Groudon for trade for a Event Arceus or, Event Shiny Arceus. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you. :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Just so you know - Arceus is shiny locked, so you cannot get a legitimate shiny arceus :)
Ontop of that, I have two event Arceus's in my store, however I'm not sure I need the Groudon and need to EV train this pokemon before doing business with someone else :)
I will check after if you still need though!

Brownstein350

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just so you know - Arceus is shiny locked, so you cannot get a legitimate shiny arceus :)
Ontop of that, I have two event Arceus's in my store, however I'm not sure I need the Groudon and need to EV train this pokemon before doing business with someone else :)
I will check after if you still need though!
@Vyft. Ok, I understand. Thank you. :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Right can you tell me the ID number of the groudon you have please?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Ah it is a trainer caught one... in that case I'm not interested sorry :/

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Vyft. Ok then. Thanks. By the way is some ditto's with excellent IV's and Natures like adamant, timid, else. If you are interested instead of Groudon. Yes or, No?

Sorry I already have tons of Ditto's in my ditto store. I'm only really interested in Event pokemon or PC :(

Brownstein350

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I already have tons of Ditto's in my ditto store. I'm only really interested in Event pokemon or PC :(
@Vyft. Ok then, what about some of these Shinies like shiny Suicune, shiny Gyarados with Gyaradosite, shiny serpetior, or shiny dratini? Are you interested in these as well? Yes or, No?

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
@Vyft. Ok then, what about
  • I have a level 100 Japanese Shiny Groudon for trade for a Event Arceus or, Event Shiny Arceus. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you. :)
I'll trade for any battle ready pokemon that are kb.

testing