The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

LF Hidden Ability Phantump

Discussion in 'Trade Pokémon' started by DougThePug06, Apr 16, 2018.

1. DougThePug06

DougThePug06 Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    I would like to have a HA phantump. I can't trade any mythical/legendary pokemon. I would really appreciate it.

2. Sara Crystal

Sara Crystal Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤221
    0   0   0
    You want it for sos battles? I dont have harvest phantump but I could get you a harvest execcute if your interested.

3. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    I'll take that offer. LMK what you would like.

4. Sara Crystal

Credit:
    ¤221
    0   0   0
    I dont really want anything in return. Surprise me :) But you will have to wait a bit till I can breed it. Im in process of SR for shiny Mesprit (over 1700 SR) and I dont wanna really run away from it and then look for it all over again.

5. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    I can wait. I'll won't give you a caterpie because you are helping me out. Thank You!

6. Sara Crystal

Credit:
    ¤221
    0   0   0
    Okay :) Thanks for being patient :) Seems like you have same thinking as me :D Also do you want a competitive sheer force Totodile? Jolly 5IV - missing sp.atk? Have full box of those from when I was breeding for shiny :) Ill throw that in also for free...not sure what to do with them :D

7. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    Yeah! I can take the Totdoile. Not really a competitive person but i want to complete my dex so I'll take it. If I do get into competitive I'll have something.

PS: Did you get the shiny?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  8. Sara Crystal

Credit:
    ¤221
    0   0   0
    Great :) Yeah I'm just getting into competitive but I like breeding :) Yes I indeed did get shiny (I started shiny hunting few months ago..well more like when I have time :) Got shiny Totodile....perfect nature and all but this one didn't have sheer force sadly...around 300 eggs :) After that took about 90 eggs for shiny Snivy and another 90 for shiny Rotom (wasn't even trying in that one) And now I'm SR for the freaking Mesprit :D Almost 2000 and still nope :D

9. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    OK:) Just LMK when your ready! I really hope you get you shiny soon! Good Luck:D

10. Sara Crystal

Credit:
    ¤221
    0   0   0
    Didnt get the shiny yet...postponed it when i hit 2250 :D Have the execcute ready for you :))

11. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    OK! My FC: 0404-7795-0808 and ING: Doug
    I added you

12. Sara Crystal

Credit:
    ¤221
    0   0   0
    Hi. Sirry just got home from orchestra. sadly I vannot trade today, but tommorow I should kinda be able for the whole day :)

13. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    Ok I'll be home latest 4 PM EST

14. DougThePug06

Credit:
    ¤10
    0   0   0
    I"m home ready when you are