• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open LF : Little Cup Battles

Elysima

Youngster Joey
Credits
Always looking to battle the littles. :3 Honestly I'm hoping to see a decent amount of traffic here so I can justify devoting so time to run weekly LC's. If you need help making a team or getting pokes just ask, I've been breeding all of mine from scratch so I have quite a few near perfect extras, or at least something you can breed from.

Thanks in advance.
Mitchel
Fc: 2208-4813-1614

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Always looking to battle the littles. :3 Honestly I'm hoping to see a decent amount of traffic here so I can justify devoting so time to run weekly LC's. If you need help making a team or getting pokes just ask, I've been breeding all of mine from scratch so I have quite a few near perfect extras, or at least something you can breed from.

Thanks in advance.
Mitchel
Fc: 2208-4813-1614
I might try this out but I'd like to make my team on my own

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Little Cup you say?
What is the format? Are held items allowed? Normal, or flat rules?
Normal: Pokes are raised to lv 50
Flat: Pokes are not raised to lv 50, any pokes higher than 50 are reduced to 50.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I would definitely like to try this out! If anyone needs any help with obtaining Pokemon I can gen them for you. :)

testing