• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Manaphy

AlphaRed

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi. I typically specialize in water Pokémon and manaphy is a particular favorite.

I was hoping I could possibly find someone to trade with. I have multiple things to offer including but not limited to a shiny zekrom at level 65 and a shiny giratina at level 100.

Jazzy

Youngster Joey
Credits
A fellow water-mono player! Hiya, I'm Jazzy, a seller here! (With no customers lol)

I'll gladly offer you a Manaphy! It can be shiny, and I'll make it competitive, and it can even have a nickname!

No need to give me anything special in return. Please tell me the moveset and other details!

AlphaRed

Youngster Joey
Credits
A fellow water-mono player! Hiya, I'm Jazzy, a seller here! (With no customers lol)

I'll gladly offer you a Manaphy! It can be shiny, and I'll make it competitive, and it can even have a nickname!

No need to give me anything special in return. Please tell me the moveset and other details!
At this point, I'd just like a manaphy level one with it's base abilities.

But I also don't really have PC yet so all I can offer is a trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk