• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF: Shaymin please

Teknowolf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I am looking for a Shaymin (prefer non-shiny, but okay if a shiny is the only choice) for Sun/Moon or XY (I have both games). I really just like this Pokemon and missed out on getting it last year. :(

I'm not sure if I have any Pokemon you might want, but I have a shiny Ditto (not perfect stats, so I think it is legit?) or a Rayquaza or Celebi. I also have a Pidgey and Houndour (if you need one for the new megastone in Sun/Moon). I know the Pidgey has outstanding potential for sure. I may have other Pokemon that you might like, but just let know. I would be happy to send a few Pokemon too if that makes up for trading Shaymin. Thank you!

JU2T1C3

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think I may have a shaymin in my pokemon bank, I'd have to check but if I do, you can have it as I have no need for it

testing