• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active LF: SHINY MEGA GARDIVOUR ORAS

NyanNyanja

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't have much PC only around 30 but I really need this, I can give u positive feedback too, my last thread wasn't getting much attention so posting it here seemed like a better option, here is what I want in showdown format, all 6 ivs, not required but preferred

Gardevoir (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry but the minimum requirements for a transaction are 60PC :( Those are the rules!

NyanNyanja

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah :( I can trade you it though for any shiny you got! :D
:'( here's the thing the reason I need Pokemon is my little brother decided to troll me and release all my Pokemon and left me with a poocheyna... I had to grind my way up from a lvl 2 poocheyna to my Pokemon now, I got some event pokekon now too but I lost all my Pokemon and my shinys so sry I don't have any good Pokemon :'( as we speak I'm grinding eggs to get this gardivour with no luck + the ivs and nature will be bad too

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sure! That sounds cool!
Which game do you need the Shiny Gardevoir on?