• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF Thick Club, Iron Ball and Power Herb. Offering 4IV JP Ditto

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, if you´re playing Omega Ruby, you´ve got easy access to Iron Ball and Power Herb through Dex Nav, as they can be found on Mawile and Seedot respectively. If you also have a copy of X or Y, you should be able to find a Thick Club on wild Cubones or Marrowaks.

Now, I´m interested in all 3 of these items (I don´t feel like forking out 96 BP for the first two). I also happen to play the JP version of Alpha Sapphire, and I happen to have a spare 4IV Ditto, which I´ll be willing to trade you in return for those 3 items. They don´t have to be on their respective Pokémon, as I already have all of those. I can also get you hatchlings of most starter Pokémon if you´d like, since we´d have to make 3 trades anyway.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will get u a iron ball

For that, I can give you a semi- rare hatchling of your choice. I have most of the starters except Bulbasaur, Turtwig and Snivy, and I have Lapras and a ton of Fossil Pokémon.

My Ditto, however. I must reserve for the one who can get me a Thick Club, as that´s the only item that I can´t really get by myself.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok c n I have totodile

Sure, I´ll breed one right away.
Wanna go look for a Seedot and get me a Power Herb as well? Perhaps I have some other Pokémon you´d like. I have Laprases with Freeze Dry and Avalanche, for example.

My FC is 1349-7314-7342