• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF Thick Club, Iron Ball and Power Herb. Offering 4IV JP Ditto

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's so rare I only find it3 times
No, no Pokémon is rare when you use DexNav to search for it. When searching with DexNav, you will find the Pokémon you searched for, and that Pokémon only, meaning that you could easily get a 100 Mawile encounters in a row, provided you use repels so other wild Pokémon don´t interrupt your chain. Using DexNav is also the only way to find Pokémon holding rare items. Without using DexNav, you´ll never find a Mawile with an Iron Ball.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Could u try to find iron ball cuz I felling sick :( plus I just can't find any mawile I kinda gave up:( sry

The only way for me to get Iron Ball would be to pay 48 BP, which is a silly price considering that OR players can get the item for free easily. It really shouldn´t be difficult to do; There´ll be plenty of Mawile in Victory Road, and if you haven´t gotten there, they´ll be in the 2nd floor of Granite Cave. Once you´ve encountered Mawile (or any other Pokémon) once, you can search for them with the DexNav (that´s when you have to sneak up on them). Pokémon that you find with DexNav are special, because they can have good IV´s and egg moves, and they can hold rare items. There´s no way it´d take more than 10 minutes to find an Iron Ball if you just used the DexNav to chain Mawiles.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I do it later cuz I am give up right now

I was promised an Iron Ball, which, if I was playing OR, I would´ve obtained myself within 10 minutes, because it really isn´t hard to use DexNav. I´ve told you where and how to search for it, and I see no reason to give up on something so simple. If you, for whatever reason, can´t do it now, then yeah, you´ll just have to do it later. But next time you look to strike a deal with someone, make sure you can keep your end of the deal without complications. In fact, I could have even obtained the 48 BP that an Iron Ball would cost me in the shop by now, but I never imagined this would be such a slow affair, cause it really shouldn´t have been.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I'm trying it just keeps saying cannot be found
You might have scared it off - that happens if you track a Pokémon with DexNav and you approach it too fast (you have to sneak up on it). In that case, you do one of two things:
1. Leave the Route / Area and come back in.
2. Spray some repel and walk around until it or another pokémon spawns by itself.

Alternatively, you´re not looking in the right place. It´s not enough to just be in Granite Cave; you have to go up the slope using the Mach Bike so that you reach the next floor. Only there can Mawile and Aaron be found.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will now try granite cave cuz I've been looking in victory road I will get it for you

Well that is really strange then, because it should be more common in Victory Road. As long as you already own a Mawile, though, it won´t matter if you look there or in Granite Cave, because then you just search for it with Dex Nav and you´ll find plenty anyway.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok, that was easy. Here´s where you go (from Cave entrance):
1: Up the slope on the left side of the room, then proceed and go down the ladder.
2. Go up the slope in front of you, then up the next slope on your immediate right hand. Proceed towards the right end of this room and go down the ladder.
3. Now you´re in the floor where Sableye is for me, and where I assume Mawile is for you.

BP is Battle Points. You get those in the endgame from winning in the Battle House.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's not there for me though ive been where you told me to go

I suspect you didn´t go far enough into the cave. Follow the description I gave you. If you did it right, you´ll have gone:

Up a slope, down a ladder, up a slope, up another slope (on your right hand), down a slope, and finally down a second ladder located at the bottom right hand side of the "main" room. On this floor, which would be two floors beneath the Cave Entrance, you really should be able to find Sableye / Mawile.
Coincidentally, this is the same room where you find the Everstone.

Anyway, I´ve got to make some dinner and stuff. There is no doubt that Mawile is in Granite Cave on the bottom floor along with the Everstone. I´ve been unreasonably patient, waiting half of Saturday for something that took me 5 minutes to do (albeit, I only have Sableye). I´ll be back in a few hours - hope you´ve figured it out by then.

Last edited:

testing