• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Literally any Pokemon you want (Closed Whilst Trading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic1100

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get a
Shiny Mew
Shiny Lugia
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Solosis
Shiny Eevee
Tahnk you so much! :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

Friend code
5258-2378-6210
IGN Takishi

_PlagueDoctor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright.....you can find ANYTHING (Except Volcanion) Right?

....How about a Shiny Duskull?
....How about a Shiny Trevenant?
....How about a Shiny Giratina?
....How about a Shiny Golurk?
...How about Arceus?
...How about a Shiny Cofagrigus?

If Completed, Here's my friend code

0920 - 2545 - 5132

Ready to trade? :3
[CHALLENGED?]

Thanks! :D :D :D

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Guys, all of these are possible XD The issue for @TheCollector is that some mons are shiny locked, but aside from that, I can get them yeah XD I'll work through the requests one at a time and get them out sources asap

I know this is an old post but you can NOW legitimately get Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal if you have the JP ver. of Pokemon X Y and ORAS.

Just saying!

(but I have plently of karps. I would like a victini please)

Project Dust

Youngster Joey
Credits
heck i can fish you up a magikarp for a pokemon and my friend said he would fish you up one as well

Last edited:

Dead_Red

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it possible for me to get a shaymin and keldeo for a large amount of magikarps?

Jaymon76

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yo, it's your favorite fairy gym leader here on Perfect Pokemon and I'm here for a proposition for y'all if you're interested :3 So, here's the deal, I wanna amass an army of Magikarp from numerous people from around the world in all sorts of varying conditions. Yup, that's it. Just a Magikarp.

And here's the cooler thing, you want a pokemon, I can get you it :3 Literally any pokemon (apart from volcanion obviously) and I can get it to you :3 Keep in mind, certain pokemon will not have the hexagon and so will not be able to be used in random battles or tournaments, but hey, they still count for your pokedex :D

So, TL;DR, I have any pokemon you want, you owe me a magikarp :3 I'll do the weeks trade offers on the weekend, so if you don't get a pokemon immediately, do not worry, I'll get to you :3
My FC btw is - 0104 2653 4228

Many thanks for the 'karps :3
Why is this post still open? I replied over a month ago with no response.

UMDred

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey can I get these pokemon with their HA?

Scatterbug
Rilou
Larvitar
Froakie
Noivern
Jirachi
Victini
Ho-oh
Lugia
Charmander
Squirtle
Chancey
Blissey
Gligar
Amaura
Aegislash
Abra
Slowpoke
Scyther
Dratini
Heracross
Raiku
Suicune
Sableye
Milotic
Beldum
Gible
Piplup
Manaphy
Oshawott
Zorua
Foongus
Axew
Mienfoo
Deino
Chespin
Fletchling
Pancham
Klefki

Thanks! (PS I have a couple shiny magikarps that I can give :p)

Last edited:

Needfreepokes1010

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yo, it's your favorite fairy gym leader here on Perfect Pokemon and I'm here for a proposition for y'all if you're interested :3 So, here's the deal, I wanna amass an army of Magikarp from numerous people from around the world in all sorts of varying conditions. Yup, that's it. Just a Magikarp.

And here's the cooler thing, you want a pokemon, I can get you it :3 Literally any pokemon (apart from volcanion obviously) and I can get it to you :3 Keep in mind, certain pokemon will not have the hexagon and so will not be able to be used in random battles or tournaments, but hey, they still count for your pokedex :D

So, TL;DR, I have any pokemon you want, you owe me a magikarp :3 I'll do the weeks trade offers on the weekend, so if you don't get a pokemon immediately, do not worry, I'll get to you :3

Hey bro I just need a shiny mew and shiny arceus FC is:2809 8338 6230 and if u havekik my name is bunnuna

Davidc23

Youngster Joey
Credits

Can I get a mew and Keldeo?I will give you some powerful karps

Davidc23

Youngster Joey
Credits

Forgot to say that could the Mew be shiny please and my friend code is 4485-0711-0657

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing